Synake Argireline Mask
This potent anti aging mask can compete with the efficacy of Botox without the risks, the discomfort of injections or high price point.
Argireline® - targets deep wrinkles on the face caused y the contraction of muscles, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.
SYN®-AKE - an effective wrinkle smoothing compound based on a synthetic Tripeptide that mimics the effect of Waglerin 1, a peptide found in the venom of the Temple Viper, Tropidolaemus wagleri. This then locks the transfer of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter in the nerve cells which is responsible for the contraction of facial muscles. In a nutshell, it's botox in a bottle... or bag in this case.
- Open foil packet, unfold and lay mask on thoroughly cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15–20 minutes.
- Remove mask and discard, thoroughly massage in the remaining product from the pack.
- Finish with your products of choice
Here are a few ways to really maximize the penetration of these potent ingredients:
- Gently exfoliate the skin prior to using the Synake Argireline Mask (I recommend the Papaya Radiance Peel )
- Lay a hot towel over your mask
- Use an electric modality such as The Myolift QT Microcurrent (the pads work great for this) over the mask
- Use LED immediately after the mask. A device like The Azure Radiance which utilizes infrared technology to enhance the efficacy of products will be most beneficial