THE MOST WELL ROUNDED MOISTURIZER IS FINALLY HERE!
Do you ever wonder why moisturizers seem to do well but your skin eventually "gets use to them?" Well it isn't quite as simple as you'd think. Disappointingly the vast majority of moisturizers on the market focus on the wrong thing as it is all too common for a product to be formulated by a chemist in a lab who may know chemistry but doesn't know skin quite as intimately. This usually results in moisturizers that are really only formulated to add moisture to the skin.
Hold on, that is exactly what they are supposed to do, right?!
Moisturizing the skin only gets you so far and in fact in most cases the skin is fully capable of creating and obtaining needed moisture itself. And while adding additional (healthy) hydration is still beneficial and ideal, what so many fail to do, especially as we age is retain that moisture. This is where the skin barrier comes in. The skin barrier is solely responsible for the sustained retention of hydration. Many factors from environment to age can affect the health of your skin barrier and unless your moisturizer directly supports this important line of defense, you may see great immediate results from the average moisturizer, but it just won't last. Even products which are almost catching on and add ingredients like ceramides into the mix are still mostly taking blind shots in the dark. Including heavy emulsifiers often counteracts the benefits of the lipids added and continues to impair the barrier every time the skin is cleansed.
The AnteAGE® Moisturizer on the other hand is designed to provide your skin with deep hydration, moisturization, and assists in repairing the skins protective barrier. Following corneotherapy principles, this emulsifier-free formula relies instead on skin physiologic lipids (fatty acids, phosphatidylcholine, ceramides, cholesterol) in their scientifically proven ratio to create a homogenous and comforting cream that respects skin functionality.
With a wealth of benefits including anti-oxidant activity, anti-aging, anti-pollution, anti-inflammatory, skin regeneration, brightening, blue light protection and skin microbiome support, this daily moisturizer nourishes the skin and provides the tools required to maintain skin barrier health, integrity, and homeostasis.
- Restores essential lipids, fatty acids, ceramides, and cholesterol to the skin
- Rapidly increases moisture and hydration levels to prevent dehydration
- Soothes and comforts irritated skin; reduces inflammation
- Increases brightness and clarity on dull skin
- Supports skin microbiome integrity which strengthens skin defense
- Regenerates and heals skin while fighting aging
- Protects against environmental pollutants and solar Blue Light
- Acne safe and non-comedogenic
Please note that because this product doesn't rely on creating a superficial barrier on your skin, but rather on supporting your skin's natural barrier functions within your skin, it may feel light, especially when switching over from a heavier moisturizer and while your skin is in active repair from utilizing more superficial moisturizers. If you feel you require a bit more during this process, we recommend the following:
- Applying a layer of Roccoco's Peptide Serum on top can help ensure you have adequate barrier support during the repair process. This product comes in a mini size!
- Adding a drop of Forget Beauty's Nourished Oil to your moisturizer can help further support your skin's natural lipids.
- Using AnteAGE's 2 Step System before applying this moisturizer to round out a superior anti aging regimen while also ensuring your skin's vital lipids are well supported.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, C12-16 Alcohols, Inulin, Xylitylglucoside, Ectoin, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Saccharide Isomerate, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Cholesterol, Glucosyl Ceramide, Phospholipids, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Tocopherol, Glucose, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-31, sh-Polypeptide-5, sh-Polypeptide-10, sh-Polypeptide-11, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid